Friday, January 04, 2008

What's Happening in the New Year?

I thought I would share what's keeping me busy right now in 2008.

Still dealing with injuries from our accident in October. I have developed tendinitis in my right fore arm and wrist from spraining it on impact. Hopefully it will respond to more intense anti inflammatory medicine. Therapy isn't cutting it. Typing is kinda painful too. We are still at the chiropractor three times a week. I am not progressing as fast as he wants. Which may have to do with no exercise as I am dealing with my second sinus infection since October.

Sunday we are doing a core values assessment. Also starting a series called Living out of your core.

It looks like I will be starting work on completing my bachelor's degree on the 15th through Southeastern University.

Basketball practice for Elijah and Noah starts tomorrow morning and will be every Saturday through March.

Maybe I'll talk about the Illini soon. It's been a painful week.

No comments: