Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On purpose

I have begun to think that alot of people live lives defined by what they haven't done or by what they don't do. I know I am guilty of that. Living life defined by what you can't do or won't do leads to a lot of regret. Life kind of happens to us. We are always justifying it by saying that we are waiting on God or something like that. Sometimes the fear is that we might make a mistake if we were more proactive. But I have made as many mistakes by not doing something as I have by doing. So my challenge to myself is to go out and be about my Father's business. The kingdom of God is about going, serving, preacing, loving, healing, praying, being active and forcefully advancing. These are all action words an phrases.

For myself I know I need to be someone defined by what I have done and what I am doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chip Sanders said...

???

Anonymous said...

!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.