Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rapture Me

Ever have those days where you wish Jesus would come back right now???

Earl Creps wrote a great post about the Emerging Church and Pentecostal/Charismatics. I think he was right on target. I have remained in the A/G but I see the point that some of those more missional folks are making. However I am not a Calvinist and I am an ordained A/G pastor because I believe the doctrine and support it whole heartedly. Good thoughts by the good Dr. You can find them here...http://www.xanga.com/Coffeedrinkinfool

2 comments:

Kari said...

Though you may feel like being raptured today...there is always tomorrow. And we know that HE holds tomorrow!!

Hope you are feeling better Chip!!

Chip Sanders said...

Yeah but being raptured would still be cooler than anything else because we would all be together in heaven with Jesus!