Thursday, June 01, 2006

You must write something!

I am trying to discipline myself to write in this blog several times a week if not every day. It is not easy as self-discipline has never come easy to me. For instance I know I need to exercise to lose weight and so that I will have more energy. But I can't seem to get going. The best time to exercise they say is int he morning. I am not a morning person but I am too tired usually in the evening. I have gained about ten pounds since I got out of the hospital. Yikes!

My mother-in-law is visiting for a few days. I love her, mainly because she gave birth to my wife, but I have no idea what to say to her somtimes as the only thing we have in common really is Rebekah and the kids. I am not good at small talk usually so she probably thinks I am ignoring her because I don't talk much around her but really I don't usually say much anyway. Rebekah sometimes complains about that. I have been even more quiet than usual lately I think. This has been and continues to be a season of intense prayer. I am evaluating everything about how I do ministry and how our church does ministry. Satan has been busy also and so the battle remains not to be discouraged. But I have determined not to let that happened. Encourage yourself in the Lord today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»