Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday

It was a frustrating day yesterday for me. First we had 25% less people than we did Memorial Day weekend. Second one of our families may be getting transferred and may have to move. We had a missionary guest. I knew him slightly at North Central. He is very passionate about his calling and he will do great. His calling is not as a preacher, he will be doing a lot of one on one evangelism in a muslim country. I don't know if he connected with the people, there weren't many of them to begin with. Sunday evening wasn't much better. I preached that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is about more than how it makes you feel. God makes us competent as ministers of the new covenant. Which is good because on Sundays like these I feel pretty incompetent.

But I refuse to be discouraged. There is more work to be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»