Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging

I am trying to develop consistency in my blogging. So, even though I am sick, again, I will post. I started coughing between the Sunrise service and our regular service. I feel like I got run over by a train. Today, I did not go into the office. However, I did have to take a math exam. Instead of being in bed all day like I wanted to be, I was studying and then taking the exam. I was able to score an 89%, not great, but not too bad for medicine head.

The part that bugs me about taking this exam is that, had I taken school a little more seriously while I was in college the first time, I would not have received a D in College Math and Algebra. A grade of D does not transfer. So in total screwing around and not doing my homework ends up costing me about $1,500. I have learned the hard way. This time around I will not receive anything lower than a B, no matter what happens.

No comments: