Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Conferences

I hear some pastors talk about being bored by conferences and attending this one or that one and not remembering much or being changed much. I however go to very few mainly because our church can usually send me to only one a year. And it really isn't a conference so much as our District Council. But if anyone wants to send me to a conference this one looks awesome and I would love to attend. The Whiteboard Sessions looks intense. It is being put on by Ben Arment whose blog I have followed for quite some time. It is a one day event with top leaders. But each presenter is limited to 30 minutes to share one principle. Sounds like a great event.

1 comment:

Rebekah Sanders said...

Don't forget they should send your beautiful wife with you! Maybe next year...