Saturday, September 08, 2007

Big Ten Network update

I found out this morning that Dish Network has added Big Ten Network. It is channel 439. This means that Dish will keep my business at least for now. Plus I don't have to go through the trouble of changing providers. Now I know I will be able to see the good, the bad, and the ugly this season with the Illini.

Looking forward to the game tonight despite the fact that they are playing Western Illinois. It shouldn't be a challenge but it should hopefully help get Juice's legs back under him. In the second half hopefully they will be able to play a lot of players and get them some game time.

I am hoping to see more of Jeff Cumberland this year. I remember Coach Zook was really high on him going into last season. He had 16 catches which isn't a lot but considering the QB play last season not too bad. I hope they find a way to use him more. He didn't have a catch last week.

No comments: