Friday, September 08, 2006

Changes

I am at a place where I know that God is going to do something new in my life (and by proxy my families life) but I don't what yet. I have a general sense although it isn't time to really share. It's the waiting that's the hardest part for me. The not knowing.

I haven't blogged much because I can't yet talk about some of the things God is doing in my life. There are things that Rebekah can't blog about either but see doesn't seem to be as anxious as I am. Most of you thought I was the laid back one!

Plus much of what I would blog would be whining about my shoulder. We are in about week six of constant pain. The intensity comes and goes but the pain is there all the time. I just switched perscription pain relievers today so we'll see. Next week is week three of physical therapy. If there isn't any improvment it's off to see the Ortho Dr.

No comments: