Saturday, August 26, 2006

Braves


So it looks like time is running out. For the first time since I was in high school my beloved Atlanta Braves will probably not make the playoffs. Unless they can rattle off 10 wins in a row starting now it will not happen. Really only the month of June was terrible but it was so bad that they may not be able to recover.

As for the Vikings I don't know what to expect from them. I do know that I don't care for their new uniforms. They should have left well enough alone. I didn't like the old white jerseys much but now when they wear the new white jerseys they wear purple pants.
They look okay in this picture but on TV the other night they didn't look good. I'm sure it will grow on me over time but my first impression wasn't good. The jerseys are actually okay but not purple pants. Please.

No comments: