Friday, April 14, 2006

A good wife!

Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.

It is amazing how God has blessed me with Rebekah. These last couple of months would have been really dark without her. I wouldn't want to be sick for this long ever again but we have certainly grown so much closer during this time. We have spent more time together because I have been limited in how much I get out and we haven't gotten sick of each other. In fact we have had a lot of fun together. I am certainly looking forward to our golden years when it's just the two of us. We will definitely enjoy these years of raising our kids together but we won't be like some couples who don't know what to do when the kids are gone. We definitely know what to do!

Rebekah has grown these last months. She is becoming such a wonderful Godly woman. I am excited to see who she is and who she is becoming. I love her because she is my best friend, I love her because we have sparks and I love her because of who she is in Christ. We like to say that we are addicted to each other. It's true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are made for each other, from what I read on Rebekah's blog! I am so happy to see that you do not have cancer and that you are healing up nicely....I will pray for complete restoration for you and praise God you are okay. I cried when I read Bek's blog that it isn't cancer....praise God! Keep preachin', prayin' and believin' in God...His grace and love will sustain us....I'm so happy for you two.
Shenandoah (from PW Cafe)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»