Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lucky Me!


We had an interesting time last week. We were on "vacation" for 10 days. It wasn't the most relaxing time but still nice to be away for a while. I was able to get some perspective. One thing that I was reminded of again and again was how beautiful my wife is! I love her so much and I got to see her all dressed up. Of course I had to buy her new shoes and a new dress for it to happen but it was worth it. I like to give her nice things and I am not able to do it very often because of financial constraints. But I like to spoil her if I can and the wedding we went to was a great opportunity. God provided for us. It was a formal wedding and I haven't seen Rebekah that dressed up since our wedding day. That was definitely one of the highlights of the trip.

Here is a picture although the lighting isn't great you can get at least an idea.

No comments: